Customer Service Associate
POSTED ON 9/16/16
ArtSnacks is seeking a passionate, self-motivated, and dependable customer service professional to join our remote team. This person will be the ultimate advocate for our customers by responding to subscriber inquires, assisting them in ArtSnacks account management and ensuring they have the support they need. You’ll also have the opportunity to present customer feedback and implement specific upgrades to our internal processes.
We’re currently a remote team residing in both New York City and Boston. The ideal candidate is located somewhere in the U.S., available 30-40 hours a week, yet has a flexible schedule. This is a remote position. Knowledge of art materials is preferred with bonus points if you are/have been a customer of ArtSnacks.
- Be the primary point of contact and ultimate advocate for our customer base
- Ensure that all customer inquires are responded to in a timely and professional manner
- Assist customers in managing their subscriptions/accounts (including processing refunds, discounts, and shipping address updates)
- Troubleshoot technical problems, and work with the ArtSnacks team to resolve them
- Be proactive by providing status updates for customers
- Gather customer feedback on specific concerns
- Collaborate with the ArtSnacks team to ensure that our customers needs are being met
- Customer service experience (online or retail)
- Familiarity with Zendesk or other online support software a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of the subscription box business model
- Ability to self-manage and problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to go the extra mile to give someone a fantastic customer experience
Founded in 2013, ArtSnacks is a subscription box of unique, high-quality art supplies, with a mission to inspire people through the discovery of amazing art materials. Every month, subscribers discover new products, limited-edition tools, exclusive supplies, and useful techniques through our service. Subscribers are encouraged to create an original work of art using only the supplies in their monthly box, and share it with the rest of the ArtSnacks Community – we call this the #ArtSnacksChallenge.
All interested and qualified applicants please apply! Include a resume and a letter that includes the following: a short explanation of why you want to be part of ArtSnacks, and a written description of how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, because of the volume of applications we receive, we aren’t able to give status updates, but if you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within 2-4 weeks of submitting your application.
ArtSnacks LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, Pokémon Go team, Hogwarts House, side of the Force, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.